21 Reasons to join the CENTURY 21® System:
1. The Most Recognized Name in Real Estate CENTURY 21 continues to be the real estate franchise brand most recognized by consumers, and the real estate company consumers think of first when they want real estate services 1
2. CENTURY 21 Innovative Technology. The CENTURY 21 System is committed to providing up-to-date technology at your fingertips. Consumers can access Century21.com listings right from their handheld device. Also available on Century21.com is our satellite mapping search tool which allows users to visually scout the location of CENTURY 21 properties.
3. Award Winning Training Programs. The CENTURY 21 Learning System has been a winner of the Training Top 100 award for six consecutive years. Local training, online learning – instructor lead and self-paced. We offer classes that can help everyone, from the new agent to the most experienced broker.
4. Healthcare. CENTURY 21 is proud to say we now make healthcare coverage available to our brokers and agents. We have 2 programs with 5 plans to choose from. Affordable pricing and easy enrollment makes this a truly extraordinary benefit for our system members.
Who are the providers?
a. AIM Health Solutions (offering AIM Health Solutions) Offers three levels of limited medical plans in 8 states (AR, CT, ID, MD, NH, NY, NC and ME)
b. HM Care Advantage (offering HM Care Advantage) Offers three levels of limited medical plans in 41 states (excludes above mentioned states and WA)
MAJOR Medical Coverage with Performance Health Plans through AFID
a. Offering two major medical plans from which to choose
5. CENTURY 21 Lead Management. CENTURY 21 LeadRouterSM is a management tool that captures online inquiries from home buyers and sellers, converting data to voice, and instantly informs a CENTURY 21 real estate agent about the lead, enabling them to respond within minutes of receiving the request. In this day and age, a consumer needs to speak to someone immediately! Studies show hat 74% of consumers go with the first agent that contacts them. The CENTURY 21 LeadRouter system is a great way for all agents to receive leads in a timely manner so they can respond to the customer in a timely manner as well!
6. Century 21.com. Averaging about 2 million visits a month, Century21.com provides tremendous exposure for your listings. Consumers will also find easy access to buying, selling and financial tools to help make their real estate dreams a reality. Additionally, all listings placed on Century21.com, are automatically listed on Google.com, trulia.com, landandfarm.com and yahoo.com – at no additional cost. With the added visibility of your leads, you will be provided with a continued stream of opportunities.
7. CENTURY 21 Global Referral Network. The CENTURY 21 Global Referral Network is an internet-based referral management tool that enables brokers to securely send and receive referrals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no activation fees, no software to purchase and you get free automatic upgrades. CGRN averages almost 400 referrals per month. Referral fees are negotiable and guaranteed.
8. CENTURY 21 Business Benefits. The CENTURY 21 Business Benefits program is a great way to save money on a variety of business related goods and services. CENTURY 21 Business Benefits program can help you with all your office solutions and marketing needs with such companies as Dell, AT&T, eNeighborhoods, and that's just the beginning…
9. Industry Leading Marketing. The CENTURY 21 System is dedicated to increasing market preference for the CENTURY 21 brand, and generating qualified consumer leads for our agents. Everything we do, from national advertising and public relations to local marketing campaigns and billboards, is focused on delivering quality leads to the agent.
10. 21Online.com. 21Online.com, our CENTURY 21 intranet, is an intuitive, comprehensive source of information for brokers and agents. Providing easy access to our vast array of tools, programs and systems, this site is sure to help you grow your business. From an online ad creation studio to broker and agent financial tools, 1online.com is a complete marketing system to acquire buyers and sellers. Here are some highlights from our state of the art Intranet:
• Training programs
• Sales letters, advertising artwork and press release templates
• CENTURY 21 policy and procedures manuals and forms
• Business benefits and discounts
• And that's just to name a few
11. CENTURY 21 Client Relationship Management. The CENTURY 21 Preferred Client Club enables agents to strengthen and build client relationships beyond the conclusion of a transaction. A variety of unique communications will keep agents top of mind when their client is ready for their next purchase or sale, or needs to recommend an agent to a friend or family member.
12. Additional Real Estate Services. The CENTURY 21 System allows you to offer a variety of additional real estate services to the consumer, such as: mortgage, inspection, home warranty and title. These additional services make you a one-stop shop for all of your customer's real estate needs.
13. Unparalleled Marketing into High Growth Areas. CENTURY 21 has a strong focus on target markets that are a great opportunity for growth. Our Fine Homes and Estates, and Commercial programs can help you expand your business and grow market share.
14. Giving Back to the Community. Since 1979, CENTURY 21 offices from coast to coast have supported Easter Seals, a nonprofit organization that helps adults and children with disabilities lead more independent lives. In fact, to date, the CENTURY 21 System has raised over $91 million to support local Easter Seals chapters.
15. Added Listing Exposure. Not only do you have the advantage of having your listings on a widely trafficked website but you also get automatic exposure on these following sites:
• Trulia - real estate search
16. Customer Satisfaction. The CENTURY 21 System offers a robust reporting system for sales professionals so they collect regular feedback from clients. This enables them to consistently improve their performance and gain recognition for their superior accomplishments. The Quality Service Survey allows you to be in touch with the needs of your clients and to understand your customer experience so you an constantly improve your skills.
• Offered in both English and Spanish
• Available online or on paper
• With results posted securely online
Sales professionals who achieve the highest levels of quality customer service have the opportunity to receive the CENTURY 21 Quality Service Award, which is a powerful marketing tool you can use to differentiate yourself from the others.
17. Loyalty Programs. Success in real estate depends on building relationships, and that takes time and effort. Over half of home buyers and sellers learned about their real estate agent from prior experience or a referral, but only 13% actually used the same agent again.* Nearly half of Preferred Client Club members have referred someone else to their CENTURY 21® broker or sales professional.*
The Preferred Client Club is a turnkey solution:
• Follows up with past clients
• Builds loyalty through personalized communications
• Extends over a five- or seven-year period (your choice)
• Easy and inexpensive
If you are tired of losing customers and prospects to time, this follow-up program can help, and it takes only a few minutes. It's just one more advantage of the CENTURY 21 System.
* CENTURY 21 Preferred Client Club Study conducted by Bunofsky Research Group, Inc., October 2005
18. Spot Runner. Today, the average American household will watch 8 hours of TV per day. People will watch TV 50% more than they listen to the radio... and 10 times more than they read the news or surf the Internet. 82% of Americans say that TV is the most influential form of media available. TV is the most powerful advertising medium in America*. As a member of the CENTURY 21 System, you have access to Spot Runner®, an easy and affordable Web-based advertising tool you can use to create professional TV commercials in minutes.
• Purchase airtime at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods.
• Market yourself or your listings like big business.
• Become a big name in real estate by making a splash in your market.
Spot Runner can also help you win those challenging listings because it enables you to place customers' unique homes on TV—all without breaking your budget.
* Nielson Media Research Reports, September 2006
19. Awards and Recognition Programs. In the CENTURY 21 System, we appreciate hard work and dedication to customer service and achievement. We have a number of awards and recognition programs to honor all those who truly portray the Gold Standard. We have twelve different nationally recognized awards to assure that all members of our family are recognized for their commitment to the brand.
20. CENTURY 21 is an international brand. Why settle for a brand that specializes in only specific markets and environments, when CENTURY 21 applies the Gold Standard for service across the globe? With more than 142,000 sales professionals spanning 56 countries and territories, the CENTURY 21 System truly has a positive impact across the globe.
21. You owe it to yourself…Through the CENTURY 21 System, you have the opportunity and the increased resources to leverage our brand name and industry leading programs to help you achieve maximum results and unlimited growth to your business. Take advantage of the fact that you are working at the biggest real estate company in the world. Receive the rewards, recognition and the respect you deserve.
Call us today for a private interview! 281.277.5777